Portable Network Surveillance Camera
Zistos Corporation announces the Portable Network Surveillance Camera (PNSC) system which offers an optional built-in radiological alarm sensor. The PNSC is designed to provide a turn-key solution for field surveillance and radiological monitoring applications where no power or pre-existing networks are available.
The PNSC is a self-contained, battery-operated, wireless network camera in a single, rugged carry case. The built-in wheel and handle in the case make the PNSC easy to transport.
The PNSC includes an internal rechargeable batter, a telescoping pole, two adjustable tilt/swivel brackets, and either a manual focus day/night camera or remote-controlled PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) day/night camera - both of which are infrared illuminated. Either camera attaches to the telescoping pole, which raises the camera up to 78" high and mounts securely to the case. All items conveniently store within the case.
The PTZ model contains a remote-controlled PTZ camera with 10X optical zoom. The more affordable IR model contains a day/night camera with a varifocal lens, which allows the field of view to be manually adjusted. Both the IR and PTZ models provide invisible IR illumination for covert surveillance in dark surroundings.
The PNSC transmits video on a wireless 802.11 network, either connecting to an existing structured network or creating its own standalone network. The video can be viewed and recorded by a PC connected to this network running the supplied application program. The PNSC can be programmed to generate motion alarm events based on changes in video image content.
The PNSC is suitable for a wide range of applications including surveillance, disaster management and industrial safety/security.
- Remote video surveillance with an optional radiological alarm sensor available
- Covert illumination - 100 feet
- Programmable motion alarm uses video image changes
- Battery power lasts over 12 hours
- Pole-mounted illuminator and camera
- All-weather design - small and compact, easily transports in a single case
- Day Night camera for good daytime and nigh time surveillance applications
- View video and record in the field on any computer
- Expandable up to 6 PNSC systems at a time